Edvoke is an iSimulate authorised training centre providing a range of courses across Australia
and New Zealand to support end-users in the utilisation of iSimulate medical simulation products.
iSimulate Bootcamps are designed for iSimulate users who are new to iSimulate products
or existing users who would benefit from a refresher course.
This interactive course covers the following topics supported by two iSimulate educators:
– Identification of the core components included in the iSimulate kit
– Opening and connecting the REALITi application
– Layout and key features of the Monitor and Control Pad tablets
– Using stored scenarios
– Modifying existing scenarios including patient parameters
– Creating, storing and sharing bespoke scenarios
Course Duration: 3 hours (max 20 participants)
Course Costs: $495 per person which includes:
– Morning or afternoon tea
– Expert, tailored instruction from iSimulate educators
– Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certificate
Please contact us for private group booking rates.
iSimulate Masterclasses provide an opportunity for experienced iSimulate users to join the wider iSimulate community in knowledge sharing and development. Participants have the opportunity to learn from expert iSimulate users, developers and educators on how to maximise the value of the simulation equipment in their teaching environment.
Powered by WishList Member - Membership Software